Sunday, July 21, 2019

A North Carolina father of 6 died after being struck by a wave at the beach

CNN)A father of six has died after a wave struck him on a North Carolina beach and slammed him to the sand, breaking his neck, his wife said on Twitter.
Lee Dingle, 37, was playing on Oak Island's beach with three of his kids Thursday when the wave knocked him to the ground, Shannon Dingle said. The force of the impact broke his neck and made his throat swell so much that his brain was deprived of oxygen for too long to recover, she said.
He died a day later despite the efforts of some heroes, including their kids, to try to save him, she said.
"My partner, my love, and my home died today after a freak accident," Shannon Hope Dingle said Friday.
We met when I was 18 and he was 19, and we've been together ever since. I wasn't supposed to be saying goodbye at 37. I don't know how to be a grown up without him, but I'll learn. I just wish I didn't have to," she said.
18+19=37

he died on 7-18-2019=25,44,64,28,37...199th day 166 left
death=25
kill=44,64


he's 37 years old and he died on a day with 37 numerology..7+18+2+0+1+9=37
he died on the 199th day. 199/46th prime number


Lee Dingle is 37 the reflection of 37.
    "Dingle" broke his "neck"
    how appropriate
    he's a "North Carolina father" why even say that? Why? Gematria
    307/37..he's 37 years old on a day with 37 numerology..Lee Dingle=73 the reflection of 37.
    and his wife...some familiar numbers




    No comments:

    Post a Comment