Thursday, June 9, 2022

Jordans double nickel game

 




Jordan scored 55 points in 39 minutes against the Knicks while shooting 21-of-37 from the field. His outing was dubbed the “Double-Nickel” game. It was a spectacular show by Jordan, who also had the game-winning assist to Bill Wennington.

“This game is very important for me from a confidence standpoint,” Jordan said. “In four games, I’ve been struggling. There’s not been much to give me confidence. I’ve got to go to the basket. I’m trying to get my skills back. I felt very good tonight. I shot the ball very well. I felt myself in great rhythm.”













Bulls stayed on 33 losses
Michael vs Patrick



Chicago got 37th win...




Jordan scored 55 points in 39 minutes against the Knicks while shooting 21-of-37 from the field.

39 minutes..........................






he wore #45

he is known for #23

when you write out fifty five..
Significance of 55











No comments:

Post a Comment