Thursday, December 13, 2018

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards gets sober, quits drinking alcohol


Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards gets sober, quits drinking alcohol
12/13/2018=25,43,63,18,36..347th day 18 left

5 days before his 75th b-day
keith richards=83/23rd prime.. sober=23 quits=23
guitarist=43 on a day with 43 numerology
"It's been about a year now," "I pulled the plug on it. I got fed up with it ... It was time to quit, just like all the other stuff=1037/137/33rd prime

alcohol=33
Keith Richards, as famous for his hedonism as he is for his guitar riffs, is sober.
"It's been about a year now," Richards, 74, told Rolling Stone. "I pulled the plug on it. I got fed up with it ... It was time to quit, just like all the other stuff."
Richards clarified that he isn't a teetotaler and that he occasionally will have a glass of wine or a beer, but nothing to excess.
The "Gimme Shelter" rocker admitted that it's been an adjustment, but said, "I don't notice any difference really — except for I don't drink. I wasn't feeling [right]. I've done it. I didn't want that anymore."
Fellow Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood, who got sober in 2010, is thrilled for Richards' progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment