Saturday, April 18, 2020

Brett Favre sports new orange hair: 'We're quarantined, call me crazy'

Former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre isn’t having an identity crisis. He’s just keeping busy with his daughter while under quarantine.
During an interview with CBS Sports Friday, the Hall of Famer and three-time league MVP was sporting a new hairstyle.
Consider this Quarantine Week 4,” Favre said as he removed his hat to reveal orange hair.


“I’ve got gray hair or silver hair, whatever you want to call it, normally -- that may surprise people," he said. "So my daughter and two of her classmates have been quarantined here at the house, and they said, ‘Hey Dad, let’s make a TikTok.’”
Favre said he initially attempted to replicate the dances on the popular social media app but he was just “terrible.”
“We got on the subject of colored hair and I said, ‘Color my hair, whatever.’ I don’t have anything to do other than this right now. But I said, ‘We’re quarantined. Call me crazy.’”






on 4/17 or 17/4






 Coronavirus=56,65,70
 Virus=89







 33rd pick...weighs 222 lbs


 covid 19=63


Favre=52

No comments:

Post a Comment