Sunday, April 26, 2020

Michigan lawmaker apologizes for wearing mask that appears to resemble Confederate flag

Michigan state senator apologized Saturday for wearing a face mask that appeared to resemble the Confederate flag during a legislative session last week.
Dale Zorn, a Republican representing Ida Township, wore the mask his wife made for him -- red with blue stripes and white stars -- on the Senate floor in Lansing on Friday. 
Video shot by local news outlets showed Zorn wearing the mask while seated in the chamber,  sparking outrage.
I’m sorry for my choice of pattern on the face mask I wore yesterday on the Senate floor. I did not intend to offend anyone; however, I realize that I did, and for that I am sorry," Zorn tweeted Saturday. "Those who know me best know that I do not support the things this pattern represents."

 African American=116


 this story out on the 25th...

he was born with 25 numerology...















No comments:

Post a Comment