Sunday, February 25, 2018

Can Dejounte Murray be the next great Spur?

Can Dejounte Murray be the next great Spur?

2/25/2018=27,45,65,20
56th day 309/39 left
SAN ANTONIO -- Nicknamed "Baby Boy,=27" second-year San Antonio Spurs guard Dejounte Murray presides over a maturation process that needs him to transform into a man in a hurry.
Spurs=39,33

"Where I come from, people don't make it to this," Murray told ESPN. "Of course, it's enjoyable. But I can't be out there with that type of mindset. I take the game differently. I want to be as great as I can as soon as possible. I'm not really out there thinking, 'Oh, I'm playing against [Stephen] Curry' or 'I'm playing against [Kevin] Durant.' They're just another basketball player that have already established themselves."

That's precisely what Murray will be trying to do when the Spurs face the Cleveland Cavaliers (ABC, 3:30 p.m. ET) and his mentor, LeBron James, at Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment