Wednesday, February 28, 2018

LeBron James Says 'The NCAA Is Corrupt, We Know That'

LeBron James Says 'The NCAA Is Corrupt, We Know That

2/27/2018=29,47,67,22
58th day 307 days left
corrupt=42
 FBI investigation=181/42nd prime
Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James has joined the chorus speaking out against the NCAA. 
Addressing the recent FBI investigation into corruption throughout college basketball, James said the NCAA is a "corrupt" organization. 
"The NCAA is corrupt, we know that," he told reporters. "Sorry, it's going to make headlines, but it's corrupt."
James also discussed the argument that student-athletes get a free education for playing sports:
"I don't know all the rules and regulations about it. But I do know what 5-star athletes bring to a campus, both in basketball and football. I know how much these college coaches get paid. I know how much these colleges are gaining off these kids. ... I've always heard the narrative they get a free education. But you guys aren't bringing me on campus to get an education. You guys are bringing me on it to help you get to a Final Four or to a national championship."

No comments:

Post a Comment